We are number 1 on google search under key word salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

Here's 3 reasons why you should advertise on www.stuckonsalsa.com We are number 1 on yahoo search under key words salsa in washington dc
[ Yahoo! ] options
We are number 1 on google search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc
Google
we are number 1 on MSN search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

MSN

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Review on the ClaveKazi Grand Opening

I was entering the place and though I could not see I could tell by the way the music was playing that the place was hopping. I walk up the steps and sure enough the joint was jumping. Jon Trevino was playing at the time and I couldn't wait to dance.I had no thoughts about taking photos. More on Jon later. The facility has 2 large areas for classes and large party rooms if needed. The second studio in the future will be be used for the Bachata, Reggaeton and Hip Hop room . A great crowd turned out last night. It was a good mixture of the DC Hard core salseros, a nice out of town mix, and beginner and intermediate dancers . Some one said they couldn't find a seat, I told her honey,I don't think most of the people in here came to sit down they came to dance. who needs a seat?

Let's get to the salsa skinny

The Facility has lots of room to dance,and room to socialize if you are not dancing. The floor was excellent. Fast but not slippery almost perfect. I think, I hit a personal record for spins in succession last night , very friendly to the feet . It's a dancer friendly floor for sure . Top Notch I give it 2 snaps up with a salsa shine twist. The music was so good I have to do a separate review on that subject .

Shaka and the ClaveKazi crew were great host and hostesses as every one in the room was dancing all night long. No attitudes just flat out dancing.

A great party and I look forward to many more. This will definitely be the place to be when you feel you need to get your Salsa Groove on any Saturday night the social is scheduled.

No comments: