We are number 1 on google search under key word salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

Here's 3 reasons why you should advertise on www.stuckonsalsa.com We are number 1 on yahoo search under key words salsa in washington dc
[ Yahoo! ] options
We are number 1 on google search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc
Google
we are number 1 on MSN search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

MSN

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Looking forward to September Classes

September is always a good time for me . I always meet a lot of new students in September from the College kids to people who have been on vacation all summer and are back in town.

I love teaching new students because I always learn new things when I teach new students. And I might be able to take what I learned from my new student and use it on a new or old student to get my point across. I think I will start teaching more timing classes as I see a real need for this in the community. A lot of people have moves but they are not doing the moves to the rhythm of the music.

If you can dance consistently on the beat , you will always be able to get a lot of social dances. It is not necessary to do a lot of crazy and wild stuff for people to want to dance with you but you have to be on beat. That's the first thing a dancer remembers about some one they just danced with .

No comments: