We are number 1 on google search under key word salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

Here's 3 reasons why you should advertise on www.stuckonsalsa.com We are number 1 on yahoo search under key words salsa in washington dc
[ Yahoo! ] options
We are number 1 on google search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc
Google
we are number 1 on MSN search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

MSN

Friday, September 26, 2008

Wow La Epoca Movie Premiere was off the Salsa Mambo Chain

I found the documentary La Epoca to be fascinating . It was informative and entertaining . This is what we call edutainment . A mixture of entertainment and being educated . The Executive producer Josue Joseph did a fantastic job putting this epic documentary together. I also found out hat Josue is also an excellent musician. His father Alfonso" Panameno" Joseph who played with Arsenio Rodriguez Tito Puente and many other greats in the Palladium Era is a living legend.. This gentleman is fascinating and one of the most down to earth people I have ever met . The same can be said abut his wife and Josue's mother Fran. Some felt the film was salsa bashing but I did not think that at all . Well just like asses every one has one

I learned so much in this movie in 2 hours than I have learned in 14 years of Salsa dancing . It was awesome!
It was a surprisingly large turn out for the movies especially in these days and times of DVDs Netflix, Blockbuster and the sort . I cannot remember the last time I sat still for 2 hours and watched a movie or have gone to a movie for that matter


Though we had a great turn out a few people who are labeled as leaders in the Salsa community were nowhere in sight . I was asked all night where this person was or where that person was and i would just look around and say I don't know where they are but they are not here .

I will touch on that subject in my next post we do not want any drama in this post about this awesome Documentary .

It was definitely a night to remember and I was honored to be a party of such a great night . Josue if you are reading this thank you so much for all that you have done to get this movie produced it was a masterpiece

Click here to view Photos of the La Epoca Movie Premiere

No comments: