We are number 1 on google search under key word salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

Here's 3 reasons why you should advertise on www.stuckonsalsa.com We are number 1 on yahoo search under key words salsa in washington dc
[ Yahoo! ] options
We are number 1 on google search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc
Google
we are number 1 on MSN search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

MSN

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Flashback post from April 2007 I didn't see it coming!

Didn't even see it coming
Honestly I did not see this coming. I thought Caribbean Breeze had become the place to be for Salsa on a Friday night. That it night have been but the numbers at the Bar were not reflecting the numbers of the crowd and as always Salseros have to go because they don't drink. or support the Bar . Well people say they supported the Bar and they probably did but that does not make up for the people who spend no money at all. Or for those who come in early to get in free and never spend any money. As long as the salseros has that attitude they will be relegated to dance studios to do their dancing . Now you say when you went to get a drink you could not get waited on. Well I I have no comment about that. I knew the bartenders so I guess they took care of me. I found the Bar tenders to be friendly and hardworking but that's just me.

Comment posted


Comments:

candela said...

Hoss, not your fault. Businesss minds have to come together in regards to crowd generation and bar revenue. Good music is just the initial hook. However, I will respectfully say that CB today is a better place, easily recognized by the salseros in the world, and he owe that to your honest efforts. Compromise is a word that needs to be shared by two entities not one. There is a way to please both the owner and the event promoter, honest two way communication. The salsaholics did support the bar, the restaurant, and most of all behaved. Other crowds will do it differently...Stay on point GO..GO

No comments: