We are number 1 on google search under key word salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

Here's 3 reasons why you should advertise on www.stuckonsalsa.com We are number 1 on yahoo search under key words salsa in washington dc
[ Yahoo! ] options
We are number 1 on google search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc
Google
we are number 1 on MSN search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

MSN

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

FLASHBACK BLOG POST MY FIRST POST ON GREAT DANCE.COM

FLASHBACK BLOG POST MY FIRST POST ON GREAT DANCE.COM
June 13, 2005
DC SALSA CONGRESS 2005 WAS SALSA BANANAS
Good morning everybody please allow me to introduce my self. My name is Earl Rush and I will be your salsa guide for the Great Dance/Stuckonsalsa newsletter. We are based out of Washington, DC but we have info on Salsa all over the United States.
This weekend just might have been just one of the exciting salsa weekends in my life as the DC Salsa Congress 2005 took place here in the Nation´s capital, Washington, DC.
When it was all said and done the DC Salsa Congress was one of the best Congresses that I have been too. It was non stop action. David Melendez and Shaka Brown did a tremendous job of putting this event together. When it was over I WAS SO FILLED WITH JOYOUS EMOTION I SAt DOWN AND CRIED FOR BEING SO HAPPY.
DC had not had a salsa congress since Ricardo the Wepa man and Elba hooked up with Edie the salsa freak to do the Salsa Web salsa congress in 1999.
Friday night I came in to the ballroom and the place was jamming with Jimmy Bosch and La Romana. JIMMY BOSCH is a grammy award winning musician but on this night playing in front of their hometown crowd and people from all over the world, yes that´s right the DC Salsa Congress was international, La Romana quelled any doubts about how good they were. There were hot hot hot1!!!!! I had never heard them play like that in the last 8 years. They were incredible!! No I am not saying that because Edwin Ortiz the leader of La Romana took time out to acknowledge WWW.stuckonsalsa.com my web site for the work we have done for the salsa community and because he let me come on stage and dance , which was truly a highlight for me but because for that 2 hours they played they were in the salsa zone.
I have so much to say right now but I am so tired for the weekend I will have full report tomorrow.
I just want to take the time to thank my new partner Doug Fox for allowing me to be a part of something special which is the Great Dance/StuckonSalsa newsletter.greatdance.com Doug is a salsA beast he already has 19 video clips of the Congress on line and 308 pictures posted. greatdance.com/salsa There will be pictures posted all week as the STUCKONSALSA correspondents Janice Woodward,SHEILA MCNEIL, HELENA HASSAN ,WERE ALL COVERING THE CONGRESS THIS WEEKEND. Tomorrow full report on Congress

No comments: