We are number 1 on google search under key word salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

Here's 3 reasons why you should advertise on www.stuckonsalsa.com We are number 1 on yahoo search under key words salsa in washington dc
[ Yahoo! ] options
We are number 1 on google search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc
Google
we are number 1 on MSN search under key words salsa in dc and salsa in washington dc

MSN

Monday, November 24, 2008

I always wondered

I am a promoter and I always go to other promoters events to support them but here in DC it seems like I am the only one that does this. I hardly ever see other promoters got to other promoters events. I see Keith Givens out a lot but that is just about it. I also go out to see how other promoters handle their events. I even go to the promoters events that to do not have a lot of attendance at their events to see what mistakes not to make.

I never see djs in this town go out to see other djs play. I think that is crazy , you would think that djs would go hear what the competition is playing but what do I know? I love this town and the scene but it is still a strange town

No comments: